Re: Timeless Classics of Software Engineering

From: Marcelo Pinto <mpinto_at_brturbo.com>
Date: 29 Jul 2004 06:16:29 -0700

stevejohnson1972_at_yahoo.com (Steve Johnson) wrote in message news:<949ec44a.0407280704.12141129_at_posting.google.com>...

> Are there any other books like MMM that you can think of where every
> page is packed with insight where it seems not a single word is in
> vain?
> I'd be grateful for your suggestions. There must be at least a couple
> out there.
>
> Thanks!
>
> - Steve

I haven't read MMM yet. But my personal list is:

  • Refactoring: Improving the Design of Existing Code by Fowler
  • Agile Software Development, Principles, Patterns, and Practices by Martin
  • Software Craftsmanship: The New Imperative by McBreen

Good luck,

Marcelo Pinto Received on Thu Jul 29 2004 - 15:16:29 CEST

Original text of this message