Re: Hopelessly circular relationships

From: Richard Hollenbeck <richard.hollenbeck_at_verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 18:05:32 GMT

Okay, I think I have the circular thing corrected now. You were all correct that it wasn't circular; just because the relationship lines form a complete circle, by following the 1:M directions it doesn't flow all the way around the loop. I have the relationships working fine. Thanks to all of you for your help. The problem had to do with the way I built my query for entering grades. I'm still having some problems with it, but I think it's time to change the subject since it no longer pertains to circular relationships. I will make reference to this thread in my new post. Thanks again to everyone who replied.

Richard Hollenbeck

"Richard Hollenbeck" <richard.hollenbeck_at_verizon.net> wrote in message news:dTfKc.8044$gt1.3635_at_nwrddc02.gnilink.net...
> I'm building a grade book program in MS-Access but I ran into a dilemma
> regarding circular relationships.
>
> * Courses have Activities.
> * Activities have SubActivities.
> * SubActivities have Scores
> * Scores are assigned to Students.
> * Students are in Courses.
>
> Full Circle!

etc. Received on Mon Jul 19 2004 - 20:05:32 CEST

Original text of this message