Re: One Ring to Bind Them

From: Bill H <wphaskett_at_THISISMUNGEDatt.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 21:02:48 GMT

Marshall:

If we look at this through a statistical perspective we'll note that the "Theory of Relativity" comes about once in every (pick your high number). Such rigidity of focus isn't, therefore, required for most of our business tasks and can have a deleterious effect on potential solutions.

It is a great attribute of human nature that so many people can come up with so many unique ways of solving, what else, so many business problems. I would suggest these unique ways be embraced instead of laughed at because they don't meet a narrow solution model. :-)

Bill