Re: b432b

From: Dave Ebert <takenote_at_adjutantfilms.us>
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 03:16:35 GMT

Done with this.

It consists of nothing serious written by people joined only by a sense of need for privacy when they have nothing that important to say.

I was able to identify down to the level of individual names who was posting or reading these messages. Also was able to identify the group that seems to think they are creating a communication software that can't be read.

In short, this is the product of farce with the unfortunate effect that it is probably costing the taxpayer money to monitor anyway, or at worst slowing down any process to discover otherwise important communications.

Anyway, it was fun to consider the puzzle, but it was way too obvious eventually that it can not work. So I have nothing more to say about it. Received on Sat Jun 26 2004 - 05:16:35 CEST

Original text of this message