Re: Nearest Common Ancestor Report (XDb1's $1000 Challenge)

From: Neo <neo55592_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 17 May 2004 08:44:27 -0700

> Relational may not do everything well, just an awful lot well.

I agree with your point that presently the relational model is probably the best overall solution to many common applications.

> The real world is not tree-shaped for the most part.

I agree with your point and XDb1 is not based on lists, tables or trees; however, it can represent them. XDb1 is a limited implemenation of an alternate data model. Received on Mon May 17 2004 - 17:44:27 CEST

Original text of this message