Re: c.d.theory lexicon overview

From: Alan <>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 15:55:34 -0400

Well you've made some excellent arguments- to the point of convincing me that you have the right idea. I guess the CS field has matured to the point where it needs to create its own specific terminology. Might as well do what the doctors, lawyers, and botanists did- use latin words :)

So, I offer this first expression. It is what should be said to testers upon delivering the first beta version for testing, or alternatively, at least in the comments:

"Minutus cantorum, minutus ballorum, minutus corborata descendum pantorum."

Google "Minutus cantorum" for translation.