Re: How is this collection called?

From: Timothy J. Bruce <uniblab_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 19:52:41 GMT

Laconic2 et al:

My local university doesn't have any books from Spencer Brown. The librarian reports there is a copy in the SSHE (the State System of Higher Education) but it could take weeks to transfer the book from one university to another just so I could borrow it.

I'm throwing in the towel on this one.

</RANT> Received on Wed Apr 21 2004 - 14:52:41 CDT