Re: Another Pizza Question

From: Laconic2 <laconic2_at_comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 15:29:22 -0400

Dawn,

I apologize if I unintentionally set a bear trap for you.

I thought everybody would recognize this question as, "if there are several toppings on a pizza are they a set or a list?"

The PICK example shows them as a list. But is that inherent in toppings, or is that just the way PICK works? Received on Tue Apr 13 2004 - 14:29:22 CDT