Re: Xquery might have some things right

From: Mikito Harakiri <mikharakiri_at_iahu.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 13:26:59 -0800

"Eric Kaun" <ekaun_at_yahoo.com> wrote in message news:lem8c.39788$fS1.8471_at_newssvr16.news.prodigy.com...
> Could be, I don't know. What I do know is that my friends with stronger
> mathematical knowledge than me all cringe at generalized graph theory,
while
> sets, relations, even rings and other topological concepts don't give them
> the same heebie-jeebies (that's a technical term, you know). Less dancing
> around NP-completeness and such...

I was referring to those "practitioners" like Dawn, who could hardly explain what graph theory is in the first place. As if their goofy usage of field dilimiters (or "modern" XML tags) somehow qualifies them as Graph Theory experts. Received on Wed Mar 24 2004 - 22:26:59 CET

Original text of this message