Re: Xquery might have some things right

From: Mikito Harakiri <mikharakiri_at_iahu.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 10:17:30 -0800

"Eric Kaun" <ekaun_at_yahoo.com> wrote in message news:3Bh8c.28405> Graph
> theory is very complicated, and while it's certainly no more or less
> "correct" than set theory, I'd wager that the latter is more useful:
> tractable, automatable, and amenable to reason.

This reference to graph theory by people who don't understand any theory is a bluff. They what to substantiate their primitive pointer chasing method, and naively think that just throwing "graph theory" to the opponent face is strong enough argument. Received on Wed Mar 24 2004 - 19:17:30 CET

Original text of this message