Re: object algebra

From: Marshall Spight <mspight_at_dnai.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 04:04:39 GMT

"Neo" <neo55592_at_hotmail.com> wrote in message news:4b45d3ad.0402260759.1aeb84d7_at_posting.google.com...

> > > No but I can show an example of it. It requires some providing RDM's
> > > equivalent solution to www.xdb1.com/Example/Ex076.asp
> >
> > How'm I doing so far?

> The first attempt lacked normalization and thus was not equivalent.
> Could you try again?

I'm still trying to figure out what you mean by normalization. You've said something about atomic symbols, but I still don't have a procedure to determine whether a design is normalized in your eyes or not.

In any event, the point of normalization is take data in one form and turn it into equivalent data in a different form that has some specific qualities. Can you give me an example of some problem with my model that is not also a problem with your version?

Marshall Received on Fri Feb 27 2004 - 05:04:39 CET

Original text of this message