Re: object algebra

From: Neo <neo55592_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 25 Feb 2004 16:17:25 -0800

> I admit that I can see how a naive person might think they
> saw a two dimensional data structure in there.

I realize that the shape of the "internal" representation system (ie memory / DNA) does not necessarily prevent it from representing a variety of things. What I am saying is that RDM's internal representation system, which is retangularish, creates NULLs and limits its practicality for some type of problems like the one shown at www.xdb1.com/Example/Ex076.asp Received on Thu Feb 26 2004 - 01:17:25 CET

Original text of this message