Re: object algebra

From: Neo <neo55592_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 23 Feb 2004 16:44:54 -0800

> > A solution to the above using TDM is shown at
> > www.xdb1.com/Example/Ex075.asp
>
> It's impossible to tell from that page what's going on.

"This example demos the ability to model things in a hierarchy and generate a report indicating the closest common ancestor between them. Specifically, we represents a total of 200 goats spread over 5 generations. The goats are named g0 to g199. The even goats are male and the odds are female. Goat 'g' is to remaining goats what god is to humans. The report indicates the nearest common ancestor and distance between every pair combination in the herd. The first figure shows the goat class and its instances. The second figure shows parent/child relations between goats." Received on Tue Feb 24 2004 - 01:44:54 CET

Original text of this message