Re: red blue car example

From: Steve Lancour <stevel_at_lancour.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 13:09:49 -0500

Dawn M. Wolthuis wrote:
> B.B. has referred to a red blue car example as a counter-example to some
> things I've written. Does anyone know what the example is and to what it is
> an counter-example? Thanks. --dawn

Dawn,

In October and November there were several threads, some cross-posted to comp.databases.pick and comp.databases.theory and others only in CDP. Do a Google search for "Foundations of Relational Theory" or "Dreaming about redesigning SQL" - these were the two main threads. Google CDP for Bob's last name to find the smaller offshoot threads. Have fun.

Steve Lancour Received on Mon Feb 23 2004 - 19:09:49 CET

Original text of this message