Re: Relational and multivalue databases

From: Mikito Harakiri <mikharakiri_at_iahu.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 13:47:51 -0800

"Bob Badour" <bbadour_at_golden.net> wrote in message news:c-OdnXYbLKFFvajdRVn-vw_at_golden.net...
> "Mikito Harakiri" <mikharakiri_at_iahu.com> wrote in message
> > "Dawn M. Wolthuis" <dwolt_at_tincat-group.com> wrote in message

<sub-value-delimiter>2002<sub-sub-value-delimiter>Jan<sub-sub-sub-value-deli

> > > You got it -- simple, right? It's just a function that represents a
> > graph.
> > > We could call it a web! But on the outside to the user, it is a
> > vocabulary
> > > with functions (also part of the vocabulary).
> >
> > We must hire somebody in this group to do subtitles for humor impaired.
> >
> >[It was a joke dumbass!]
>
> How can everything be a vocabulary? I thought everything was an object!
Does
> this mean vocabulary is synonymous with object?
>
> [Pick folks are as flaky and stupid as object folks.]
>
> [Closed captioning for the mentally impaired brought to you by the letter
> and the number 9.]

Let me express myself little bit more politely. Yes, 1NF could be considered not quite as sound theoretical basis. But, what is your idea? Files and delimiters? Any database researcher would stop reading your manuscript right there. Received on Fri Feb 20 2004 - 22:47:51 CET

Original text of this message