Re: Relational and MV (response to "foundations of relational theory")

From: Dawn M. Wolthuis <dwolt_at_tincat-group.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 11:32:22 -0600

> > More to come, in case you're having trouble sleeping. :-)
> >
> > - Eric
>
> Keep it up, this is lucid and fascinating! Maybe you might even get
> some of these MV/XML zealots to see the light!

To that end, I will do everything I can to keep my mind open to mathematically logical as well as intuitively sound arguments. Our differences might be similar to differences between people who want GWB and those who want JFK as the US president or there might actually be some more gems of insight to mine from the knowledge and wisdom of each other. In that case, we could end up with both software developer productivity and mathematical soundness all in one dbms implementation (!)

More to come. --dawn Received on Wed Feb 18 2004 - 18:32:22 CET

Original text of this message