Re: Hospital ERD

From: Portroe <fb_at_oooi.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2004 11:41:59 +0100

Charge Nurse, Medical Director, personnel officer, Doctor etc of course all have differing functions, and differing interactions with the other attributes

the Charge nurse will have hundreds of connected records over a month, ie. medication ordered, The Medical director significantly less etc

is there a source for Sample ERDs where I can see how people typically cope with multiple subclasses 'diagramatically' ?

thanks