Re: Interested in a moderated theory forum?

From: Bob Badour <bbadour_at_golden.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 11:18:00 -0500

"TenKMan" <Fred_at_Fred.com> wrote in message news:IfSdnTXLTv0o2o7dRVn-uQ_at_comcast.com...

> "Bob Badour" <bbadour_at_golden.net> wrote in message
> > >
> > > Hence the inconsistency. Call her an idiot or killfile her. Also,
> look
> > > up the term mutually exclusive as it applies here.
> >
> > I call her an idiot and I killfiled her. What's mutually exclusive
> about
> > that? The fact that I do it proves they are not mutually exclusive.
>
> It proves a logical inconsistency is what it proves

I disagree, and I am very good at logic. For instance, I know enough about logic to know that things one can do simultaneously are not mutually exclusive.

> and it calls into
> doubt whether or not you killfiled her.

When you see me respond to a message she posts, let me know.

> It also proves that you are her
> puppet and that she can make you dance at will.

Really? How is that? How does her will make you post a message for me to see?

> All she has to do is
> make a post and you are guaranteed to respond in a negative way.

Really? How is that when I never see her posts?

> You say
> you killfiled her, yet you are compelled to respond to events concerning
> her.

When I see that someone lacks the sense to ignore her, I see an opportunity to teach something important. I may or may not respond.

> Obsession is your next logical step.

Really? That's interesting.

I've wasted enough time on your nonsense. You are too stupid to learn anything useful. Toodles! Received on Sun Jan 25 2004 - 17:18:00 CET

Original text of this message