Re: Interested in a moderated theory forum?

From: Paul <paul_at_not.a.chance.ie>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 21:05:19 -0000

"Joe \"Nuke Me Xemu\" Foster" <joe_at_bftsi0.UUCP> says...

> > > Neca eos omnes. Deus suos agnoset.

> > And for those of us who don't speak French?

> Isn't it Latin?

But of course, dear boy. My confusion was due to the misspelling of agnoset, which should of course be agnoscet (3rd dative of the 1st person plural in the oblative case - 13th century Roman latin, and the reference dialect used in Paris - hence Quartier Latin!).

Paul...

BTW, believe this and you'll believe anything! I happen to speak French - it was my petite blague!

--
plinehan  y_a_h_o_o  and d_o_t  com
C++ Builder 5 SP1, Interbase 6.0.1.6 IBX 5.04 W2K Pro

"XML avoids the fundamental question of what we should do,
by focusing entirely on how we should do it."

quote from http://www.metatorial.com