Re: B+ tree implementation

From: Daisy Han <xiaoding_han_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 6 Jan 2004 16:48:09 -0800

Paul <paul_at_not.a.chance.ie> wrote in message

> I'm constantly amazed at the number of students who attend institutions
> that have no libraries, but yet their students can find access to the
> internet.
>

> Go and get a book and read it, and if you still don't understand, or
> need some finer pointers, then sure, come back here.

 I know there are a lot of implementations online and I actually downloaded a frew of them. Unfortunately, none of them deal with b+-tree swap-in/out of memory. That's why I posted here. Could you point some links/resource? I would apreciate that.

Thanks,

Paul Received on Wed Jan 07 2004 - 01:48:09 CET

Original text of this message