Re: Is ORM still live ???

From: jj <jjcpa_at_rocketmail.com>
Date: 5 Dec 2003 23:20:56 GMT

i use ER many years and tried to learn orm. but i feel it's quite hard and the book by Terry is very difficult to read.

I track internet and newsgroup for a while and find that Scot Becker is the only guy who really use ORM and is enthusiastic about it.

are there other guys really use ORM in practice? and what's your opinion about it compared with ER or UML?? (I don't want to hear from Scot because I already read his posting a lot)

thans,
--jj