Re: DBDesign Q

From: Alan <alan_at_erols.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 15:42:48 -0500

Yes. I don't usually use the various tools for design, only for reverse engineering. Some here are confusing entities with tables, and relationships with foreign keys. The original question was phrased as entities and relationships, which exist in an ERD. Tables and foreign keys may be deduced from an ERD and exist in a relational schema. My answer referred to these distinctions.

<ews:bpttkf$1rvv8s$1_at_ID-114862.news.uni-berlin.de>..

<http://www.xenu.net/>