Re: foundations of relational theory?

From: alauts <albert_leland_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 09:33:26 -0500

Admittedly, I am an idiot. However, when we reduce ourselves to calling eachother idiots in what seems to be moving beyond playful banter, we've crossed over from stimulating, intellectual conversation to mind-numbing child's play.

Can anyone teach this idiot how to ignore this thread?

Albert

"Bob Badour" <bbadour_at_golden.net> wrote in message news:bntqpg$odk$1_at_mantis.golden.net...
> "Joe" <avoidingspam_at_hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > bbadour_at_golden.net (Bob Badour) wrote in
> >
> > > cmurthi <xyzcmurthi_at_quest.with.a.w.net> wrote in message

> > > If you mean a universe with better data management products than
> > > Pick, then yes, I live in a different universe than you. I live in
> > > the real one.
> >
> > That's good. A guy from comp.databases.theory claiming to live in the
> > real world. Bob, to quote you, you're an idiot.

> Theory exists in the real world and exists to describe the real world. You
> are the idiot.
>
> Received on Fri Oct 31 2003 - 15:33:26 CET

Original text of this message