Re: foundations of relational theory?

From: Bob Badour <bbadour_at_golden.net>
Date: 29 Oct 2003 06:21:27 -0800

"Andrew McAuley" <amcauley_notreally_at_sprezzatura.com> wrote in message news:<bnla5k$876$1_at_hercules.btinternet.com>...
> "Bob Badour" <bbadour_at_golden.net> wrote in message
>
> > Unfortunately, I understood all too well. Logical integrity is only an
> > implementation issue in a shitty product like Pick.
>
> You appear to be suggesting that not only must a product support a specific
> feature set to garner your approval but it must also do it in the only
> manner that you approve of? If an "implementation issue" provides the end
> result

How can an "implementation issue" provide the end result of a logical data model that raises integrity where it belongs: above issues of implementation?

You are not only ignorant but apparently quite stupid as well. I still wonder: Does Pick attract ignorant, stupid people? Or does it make people stupid? Received on Wed Oct 29 2003 - 15:21:27 CET

Original text of this message