Re: foundations of relational theory? - some references for the truly starving

From: BobJ <rrjoslyn_at_gate.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 15:58:22 GMT

Ross and others. Perhaps if we only respond to the theory group then they will quit cross posting to CDP, which would be a great blessing. I would think that simple courtesy would work for most of them but they probably just click the respond button and don't notice that they are polluting a practical group with postings that are appropriate only on the theory group. Pity the poor soul who is trying to get a practical answer to a practical problem.
And to quote Mr. Lincoln, which I often do, "For people who like that sort of thing, that's the sort of thing that they like". BobJ