Welcome to comp.databases.theory!

From: Mike Preece <michael_at_preece.net>
Date: 23 Oct 2003 00:44:05 -0700

CDT and Written abuse

Comp.databases/theory is just a way of wasting perfectly good, valuable time that could be spent doing things that fight for a better database. Look at what I'm doing now. The probiblity that something of any good comes from this is roughtly Infinitey to 1 again st. Give or take. The only people who study database theory are people who know everything (e.g. me) and the only people who read about it are people with nothing better to do with their lives than sit in front of their computer like a piece of potato and wander aroung aimlessly in the Net. E.G. you. If you want to actually learn about databases then you should go to a source that doesn't have "Theory" on the cover. When you think about that, it's pretty stupid title for a news group. Received on Thu Oct 23 2003 - 09:44:05 CEST

Original text of this message