Re: Fundamentals of Database Systems, 4e

From: Paul S <hwxyz_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 21 Oct 2003 00:33:33 -0700

"Alan" <alan_at_erols.com> wrote in message news:<bn0rcg$rg027$1_at_ID-114862.news.uni-berlin.de>...
> I keep telling you, THERE IS NO SOLUTION MANUAL, only a web site. It's a
> great book, but not meant for self-study.
>
> "Paul S" <hwxyz_at_hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > I would like to use the textbook "Fundamentals of Database Systems,
> > 4e" by Ramez Elmasri and Shamkant Navathe for self study. If anyone
> > is willing to email me a copy of the solution manual to this textbook,
> > I would be most appreciative.

OK. If anyone with access to the online solutions website for this book would be willing to share their access, I would be most appreciative. Please email me the necessary information to access this web site to the above email address. Thanks. Received on Tue Oct 21 2003 - 09:33:33 CEST

Original text of this message