Re: Dreaming About Redesigning SQL

From: Dawn M. Wolthuis <dwolt_at_iserv.net>
Date: 13 Oct 2003 07:18:11 -0700

Bob Badour" <bbadour_at_golden.net> wrote in message news:<O6WdnZ4P-_6I4RWiXTWJlg_at_golden.net>...
> "Dawn M. Wolthuis" <dwolt_at_iserv.net> wrote in message
> > Thank you, Seun, for asking your question with a bit of logic and not
> > gut-reaction emotional baggage (and for also asking a question of me
> > off-list so I could ramble). I'll try to make this more suscinct.
>
> With all due respect, Dawn, you are an idiot. That statement has nothing to
> do with my viscera or with my emotions; I write it with complete dispassion.
> You simply are an idiot, and Seun simply lacks sufficient education to
> recognize that fact from what you have written.

Thanks for the clarification, Bob. What seemed like an emotional outburst from me was actually a logically-derived statement regarding my capacity then, right? If I were you, I might be just a tad bit concerned that I have taught many engineers calculus and you are flying on planes or driving over bridges they designed. Let's hope they learned it well in spite of me, eh? smiles. --dawn

Dawn M. Wolthuis Received on Mon Oct 13 2003 - 16:18:11 CEST

Original text of this message