Re: Dreaming About Redesigning SQL

From: Seun Osewa <seunosewa_at_inaira.com>
Date: 8 Oct 2003 01:56:59 -0700

Lee Fesperman <firstsql_at_ix.netcom.com> wrote
> The OP needs to increase his knowledge of database concepts before he tries to 'fix'
> things. A newsgroup is the wrong place to get any real depth of understanding.

In that case, I would like to know what is the _right_ way to get the depth of understanding. At the moment due to where I live I only have access to internet resources, so what do you suggest? Besides, I find that many people who have all followed the right way disagree on a number of issues. I know that there are certain classic books that would help (and I would like to be pointed to some more), but there must be some web resources I've missed?

The observation is appreciated, a little assistance in this area would be appreciated even more ;-). How else can I get in touch with very smart people?

Seun Osewa Received on Wed Oct 08 2003 - 10:56:59 CEST

Original text of this message