Re: Advanced(?) query question

From: Bob Badour <bbadour_at_golden.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 14:39:31 -0400

"Anders Steinlein" <dinhelt_at_online.noSPAM> wrote in message news:MPG.19d56673594101b29896e0_at_news.online.no...
> In article <W_wab.235$9e2.21597243_at_mantis.golden.net>, bbadour_at_golden.net
> says...
> > >
> > > SELECT CNT.country_id
> > > FROM Countries AS CNT
> > > INNER JOIN
> > > Cities AS CIT
> > > ON CNT.country_id = CIT.country_id
> > > WHERE CNT.password IS NULL
> > > GROUP BY CNT.country_id
> > > HAVING COUNT(*) <= 10
> >
> > John,
> >
> > Do you complete your kids' homework for them too?
>
> Oh, ok, so you just assume this was a homework assignment? Why? Cause no,
> it is not a homework assignment, but part of a project for my own
> company. Sure, I may not be an expert in SQL, but that shouldn't
> automatically translate to it being a homework assignment, should it?

With all due respect, Anders, it matters little to me whether it is homework for a school assignment or homework necessary for you to understand how to perform your job.

I know those who provided cookbook recipes for you to follow did you no favours. Received on Fri Sep 19 2003 - 20:39:31 CEST

Original text of this message