Re: Ordered result set with path enumeration

From: Vadim Tropashko <vadimtro_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 16 Sep 2003 09:00:24 -0700

It must be ancestor. When displaying hierarchy chart "rolled down" ancestor is always preceding its descendants.

Note that in couple of places it was written "immediate parent". Therefore, in all cases where the parent is not explicitly adjected with "immediate", I reserve a possibility of mistake;-)