Insert in DB2 many-to-many table

From: chunks <member39419_at_dbforums.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 08:05:24 -0400

Hi all !!

I have this question:

I have an t_account table with acc_id (identity type) as PK

I have another table t_customer with cust_id (identity type) as PK.

t_account and t_customer share a many-to-many relationship. So I have a third table t_acc_cust to reflect the many to many relationship.

t_acc_cust(acc_id,cust_id).

In my database iserts, I have an account and a number of customers. How can I write the SQL statements so the the t_account, t_customer tables get inserted with new values and also the t_acc_cust table gets populated with acc_id and cust_id.

Regards and thanks