Items in this newsgroup

From: Niels Muller Larsen <nml_at_acm.org>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 16:21:44 +0200

have a distinct tendency to depart (by miles) the original subject line. Wouldn't it be a great idea to initialize new threads when the subject has changed.

That's why the founding fathers invented the subject line, I beleive.

If you read the group only once every two or threee days you're lost when reading "Plural or singular table names" or "does a table always need a PK".

 Yours truly

 Niels Müller Larsen
 M. Sc. Networked Information Engineering

|Multimedia Department |mailto: nml_at_acm.org |Security with GnuPG: |
|ERHVERVSAKADEMIET |http://www.x15.dk |keyID: 0xD4DB4A5E at |
|Aarhus Business College|phone: +45 8936 3317 |http://www.pgp.dk/pks/|
|Sønderhøj 30, Viby J. |fax: +45 8936 3399 | |
|DK8260 DENMARK | | |