Re: Urgent help

From: Betsy <Betwalk_at_sisna.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 07:10:41 -0600

As posted in reply to the OP's request on another board, this can be treated as a simple crosstab query. The SQL looks like this:

TRANSFORM First(tblBuckets.WaterLevel) AS FirstOfWaterLevel SELECT tblBuckets.BucketID
FROM tblBuckets
GROUP BY tblBuckets.BucketID
PIVOT tblBuckets.Time;

As a reminder to the OP, "Time" is not a good choice for a field name. It would be
better to call it "TimeCheck" or something that is more obviously user-created.

HTH- Betsy