Looking for a good read - transaction/rollback/undo?

From: hugh <hdixon_at_bigpond.net.au>
Date: 13 Jul 2003 08:28:36 -0700

I have inherited a propriety, windows RDBMS, which I am maintaining in a C/C++ environment.
User requests indicate I'm soon going to need to supply 'undo' functionality to this dbms. 'Undo' does not strike me as being a particularly 'database' type of action, however I wonder if it could be based on a transaction logging/rollback algorithum. Can anyone suggest a good book (ideally with some C code snippets!!!) that covers transaction logging/rollback or anything else anyone thinks may be useful to me!!

TIA Hugh Dixon Received on Sun Jul 13 2003 - 17:28:36 CEST

Original text of this message