matching files

From: Max Outlet <Max_at_soundgarden.com>
Date: 10 Jul 2003 06:13:27 -0700

Hello,

I am trying to find(if available) a piece of software which is able to find matching of simular information in a different database or directory in this case. F.e. we have a large music title database(200.000) which holds an album called "For all you want". The directory holds the image files of the covers of our CD's(10.000). Unfortunately they are not called exactly the same. F.e. the actual .jpg can be called "For_all_you-want".

What program is able to search through our directories to match, our most likely match, the title in our music catalogue?

Thanks,

Max. Received on Thu Jul 10 2003 - 15:13:27 CEST

Original text of this message