Re: Distributed foreign keys (was Re: Category Types)

From: Paul Vernon <paul.vernon_at_ukk.ibmm.comm>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 12:44:54 +0100

BTW if anyone is following this thread historically, I've had to continue it in a new top
level thread called 'Representing Types in the Catalog (was Re: Distributed foreign keys)' as
outlook express won't let me respond to really deep threads.

Regards
Paul Vernon
Business Intelligence, IBM Global Services Received on Tue Jul 08 2003 - 06:44:54 CDT