Re: A neutral challenge.

From: Peter Koch Larsen <pkl_at_mailme.dk>
Date: 26 Jun 2003 12:40:49 -0700

"Bob Badour" <bbadour_at_golden.net> wrote in message news:<FPrKa.542$5O7.72062052_at_mantis.golden.net>... [snip]

> Back to the scheduling problem you propose, what granularity of schedule did
> you envision? I notice all the times are even hours. Is that just
> incidental? Or do you propose a calendar to schedule events on an hourly
> basis?

Ideally, my belief is that the granularity should be arbitrarily small - this will make the solution applicable for other jinds of schedules as well. If you do choose a specific interval this should be allowed, but in that case I would expect some explanation as to why this specific interval was chosen.

For the rest of your post allow me to return later.

Kind regards
Peter Received on Thu Jun 26 2003 - 21:40:49 CEST

Original text of this message