Re: Transactions: good or bad?

From: Bob Badour <bbadour_at_golden.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 01:12:35 -0400

"Costin Cozianu" <c_cozianu_at_hotmail.com> wrote in message news:bctd5o$lj736$1_at_ID-152540.news.dfncis.de...
> With regards to your philosophical trolls.
>
> You claim you make no philosophical statement, yet here's just 2 the
> most stupid:
>
> >For now. Before long, computers will create humans.

They will. You don't have to believe me, but before long, computers will create humans through direct manipulation of DNA. There is nothing philosophical about the observation. It's just a simple extrapolation of current technology and technological advance rates like predicting that before long home computers will measure RAM in gigabytes.

Toodles silly monkey! Received on Fri Jun 20 2003 - 07:12:35 CEST

Original text of this message