Re: Hierarchical/Network/OO dbms's

From: Mirch Masala <9rowzn01i_at_9rowzn01i.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 12:09:08 +0000 (UTC)

"Ben" <benj22_at_hotmail.com> wrote in message news:slrnbem1pj.ejt.benj22_at_pc1-shep2-4-cust139.nott.cable.ntl.com...
> Could anyone point me in the direction of any free dbms's based around
> these models, or any tools which might help to illustrate the concepts?
> Preferably Linux and open source, but would appreciate anything relevant.
>
> Thanks
> Ben

For OO models, you could try this site:

http://www.javaskyline.com/database.html

which is fairly comprehensive. However, the focus is Java. If that is not your cup-of-tea, try:

http://www.cetus-links.org/

where there are some pages on OO-related products, though some of the pages have not been updated for a long time. That may have changed, since I have not checked recently.

HTH Received on Sat Jun 14 2003 - 14:09:08 CEST

Original text of this message