Re: HOWTO: company & client addresses 1 or 2 tables?

From: <barryw_at_datawarehouse.com>
Date: 13 Jun 2003 12:42:16 -0700

"Niels van der Kam" <n.a.van.der.kam_at_home.nl> wrote in message news:<bc40ok$c4k$1_at_news4.tilbu1.nb.home.nl>...
> I took a look at the Traffic Cop example. Almost the same...but only one
> address per cop / violator. I need the possibility for multiple.
Here is a Data Model for Customers and Deliveries that might help :- http://www.databaseanswers.com/data_models/customer_deliveries/index.htm

It shows that a Customer can have many Addresses - Billing, Delivery, Residential and so on.

Thanks for the kind words about my site and I'm glad that you find it helpful.

Regards

Barry