Re: rank algoritme - best bet search

From: jack_dull <jack_dull_at_163.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2003 07:52:39 +0800

It depends on the specific DBMS. If you are using ORACLE9iR2, no extra efforts are needed. Rank functions are supported by extended SQL directly. DB2 has the similar facilities. What is more, you can consult SQL3/OLAP. Most OLAP products support those analysis.

Jack Dull

<jetpoet_at_yahoo.com>
??????:9d093ada.0306061149.7263866c_at_posting.google.com...