Book suggestions??

From: Mark Solomon <krayvex_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 7 May 2003 09:28:05 -0700

I'm starting the process of doing a full conversion, software and db, of my employer's homegrown system. Moving from VFP to C#+XML/SQLServer. The current system works ok, but i'm hoping to take advantage of this to redesign anything that could be done better. Can anyone suggest some books based around the design of standard business objects and or the design of the backend. Just typical entity/invoice/account type of stuff and possible some more advance accounting.

Thanks

Mark Received on Wed May 07 2003 - 18:28:05 CEST

Original text of this message