Re: Do Data Models Need to built on a Mathematical Concept?

From: Neo <neo55592_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 3 May 2003 14:23:46 -0700

> > A graph is not equivalent to a binary relation.
> > A graph is composed of binary relations.
>
> Read my lips : any graph can be interpreted as a binary relation,
> and any binary relation can be interpreted as a graph.

Non-sense.
You are confused.
Now read my lips:

In general, a graph is composed of binary relations. When a graph consists of only two nodes it may then be equivalent to a binary relation.

A drawing with 10 interconnected nodes represents a graph and it is composed of binary relations.
The 10 interconnected nodes as a whole is not A binary relation, it is composed OF multiple binary relations.

PS.
Do you have any background or are you just wasting my time? If you can't get past this elementary point, I suggest that stop trolling.
This is not a forum to spoonfeed elementary mathematics to you. Received on Sat May 03 2003 - 23:23:46 CEST

Original text of this message