student question

From: Joseph Gallegos <jtjg2_at_attbi.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 22:09:34 GMT

Hello all,

I am in the process of trying to write a paper on a "enterprise/DB modeling situation with which you are familiar" very vague I know but the problem is that I work at a very small office, that really has no "network" or database to speak of, so I really have no frame of reference to work from. Therefore, I was just hoping that some of you knowledgeable people might give me a suggestion or idea from which to start my paper.

Much appreciated Received on Mon Mar 31 2003 - 16:09:34 CST