Re: File System Data Model

From: Information <info_at_mcobject.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 17:48:36 GMT

In an older version of Velocis (2.0) (now known as RDM-Server from Birdstep), there was an example program for this. It disappeared from the last version of Velocis (3.0) that was produced by Centura (who acquired Velocis from Raima, then went bankrupt and sold the IP to Birdstep).

Send me an email (info_at_mcobject.com) and I'll send you the files, including the readme.txt that grants permission to "use all or portions of the contents of this directory for your own purposes."

--

McObject LLC
22525 SE 64th Place