Re: Relational/hierarchical data problem

From: Will <mrbrown_1998_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 28 Feb 2003 00:41:48 -0800

Hi Neo,

> 17 secs seems to be an anomaly based on the data provided below. It does
> not correlate well that a 5 year old laptop running at 90Mhz with 24MB
> of RAM outperforms your PC by 4 seconds.

You are right - it looks as though this delay was all down to my not spotting that the download had been saved to a network location. Running the file locally results in a much more encouraging 721ms.

I need a bit of time to look into the concept behind what you are doing with XDb, - once I've done so, I'll come back to you.

Thanks

Will Received on Fri Feb 28 2003 - 09:41:48 CET

Original text of this message