From: Steve Kass <skass_at_drew.edu>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 02:28:44 -0500

We don't have the same idea of what it means for a logical model to be useful, it seems. I define the utility of a logical model in terms of its relationship with a real-world model (it does a good job of logically representing the real-world model), and its relationship with a physical implementation (it admits a straightforward faithful physical implementation). Since I don't know what your definition of utility is, I don't know whether bags would clear the bar.

Steve