MS Northwind database Entity relationship diagram,

From: Morten Gulbrandsen <Morten.Gulbrandsen_at_rwth-aachen.de>
Date: 4 Feb 2003 07:53:12 -0800

Hi database programmers,

MS Northwind database Entity relationship diagram,

I simply have to confess that I don't understand all the details or the basic idea behind the MS Northwind database.

It would therefore be useful for me to know whether some of you have created an
Entity Relationship Model as propose by Chen.

I need a Model of the Northwind database, or a link to a URL or any document
describing the theory behind Northwind. Preferably as an Entity relationship diagram.

What is the rigth place to discuss problems about using and understanding
example databases ?

Yours Sincerely

Morten Gulbrandsen Received on Tue Feb 04 2003 - 16:53:12 CET

Original text of this message