Help! Looking for the migration Tools from ObjectStore to SQL

From: Yanfen Zang <member24003_at_dbforums.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 21:16:11 -0500

I have beeen planing to convert ObjectStore database into SQL server database. Because there are a lot of works on this replacement if do it manually, I hope some migration tools can be used to do the conversion.

Questions:
1. Which migration tools can convert ObjectStore schema and data into

   SQL server table?
2. How can I get some information about the company developing these

   kind of tools ?

I would appreciate comments about these Questions.

Thanks.

Yanfen